Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello together
How are you? My life here in Vancouver is pretty good!
My English is getting better step by step. Yesterday I began level four English! In this class we have a very good teacher because he is very active and makes the class interesting and fun. Last sunday I went to the Church, and met a lot of good people. After church we went to the beach. We ate pizza, and we talked and we sang wohrship songs. This was a lot of fun. Last weekend I took a lot of photographs with my friend's camera. My friend will burn the photoraphs for me on a CD! I think I will be able to up load the photographs on Saturday to the Blogg!

Here less photoraphs from the redbull day! they took a frend from the school!
God bless you! Rolf




1 Comments:

At 1:33 a.m., Blogger Sebi said...

hey rolf!
i'm impressed! it's cool to see how fast you learned english so well! i just arrived in berlin jesterday. i'm now sitting in a restaurant with a free internet-hotspot and write some mails and read some blog entrys. you may also want to check my blog - if so just klick here!

nice to read from you!
have a good time! all the best

seppi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home