Tuesday, October 31, 2006

In Dubois

Hello together! It is a long time ago since my last blogg letter! and it is a lot happend! I staied 1 Monts on the Farm! My work was to cut woot for the winther and a lot of fencing, to fix the fences around the farm! I lerned a lot in this time! I had very cood conversations with this woman on the Farm, and I lerned also a lot through the mental handicapt kid who lives there..

The Farm is close to the town Lander! I went one week ago for a weekend in Casper by a Family. I met this Family through Francoise (the woman on the Farm), and so they invited me for a weekend to come to them. Was pretty fun, we went in good Restaurands, we went in a Museum, on the Mountain and they took me with to a birthday Party from her family. The Man of the Family teacht in a scool close to the Farm, and he life through the week there and he gave me His car (a big chevrole Pick up)for this too days that I can go to the Yellowstone National Park. I went yesterday on the gate of this Park, sadly I couldn't pas because they have there too much Ice and snow on the street. so I went spontaniously through another nice Park with nice lakes and Mountains. For the Night I was in Jackson that is a very nice Cowboy Town.
And now I'm in Dubois that is a small town on the way back to the Farm. I will stay on the Farm until to Friday. After I go to Billings, I can there Perhaps work as volunteer for too weeks on the Yellowstone Girls and Boys Ranch. This is on this time not yet sure because I wrote a application and they give me answer this week. That is a Therapie center for Mental handicapt kids or for kids with a bad past. They have there more than 300 kids through the day. On Friday in 5 weeks, I come back to switherland I arive on Saturday the 10th december. Hey God bless you very mutch, and see you!!

Rolf

3 Comments:

At 2:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hi Rolf
So toll öpis vo dir z khöre!Wow das dönt jo hammer wo du do gschriebe hesch.Hey gniess die 5 Wuche no.Ich wünsch dir no e mega guti Zit. Bis bald
liebs Griessli jsa

 
At 9:46 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rolf, How's your first day in Montana? Made it back home ok but Kirsten and I sure enjoyed having you. I hope Jim will take you on the canoe trip like he said. Good luck to you in your travels, we'll be checking up on you! Robert

 
At 12:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rolf!
i just readed your blog again (my laptop was down - so i couldn't for a while...)
sounds realy great! must have been a lot of fun to cruse with the big chevy ;) i guess this would be a thing for me too :)

take care,

seppi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home