Thursday, November 09, 2006

In Billings, Montana

I stay now on the Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch in billings. I work here in the team of the greenhouse! This Ranch is a huge project with a lot Children and teenager. the most Children live on this Ranch in different lodges. They have here a internal School and any different woking places. A very intresting place is the big ride arena which they do ride therapy. I could watch tree ride Therapy, with each another kid. This was very interesting.

In the Greenhouse the grow different plants ant flowers. but there is momentary not a lot to do, so we work an diferent places on the Ranch. For example we build a play place for childeren.

on this time I worked not alot with the children, but I meet the kids in the dining hall, and one group started to ask me alot questions about switzerland. This group invited me yesterday evenig in their lodge, and we playd chess (Schach).

This afternoon i go in a schoolclass, they wanna ask question. The people here are very kind and friendly. and to have fun is here a very stong point.

I live in the guest house, I have there a owen apartment with livingroom and kitchen and bedroom.

I'm very greatfull for all experience. I feel very much the leading of god. I met on this trip so a lot af nice people.

greets Rolf

4 Comments:

At 3:38 a.m., Blogger Andhrimnir said...

Hey Rolf!!

I've just found an e-mail you've sent me some time ago with the adress of your blog!
I thought, that I must give you atleast now a live sign!

I hope your english has emproved :-) -- well, it seems so ;-)
now you are still staying one month?!
I wish you a nice coming time... Enjoy your stay, and I hope reading soon some more news in your blog :-) I still have plenty of statements to read here :-)

Alles gueti,
Simeon

 
At 4:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, how is it going?
I read all your blog and I think your English awesome! really pretty nice, really better than mine english. =)
So I hope for you all most wonderful things in the world, cuz your are blessed for God.
Never forget your friends and your real friends will never forget you.
Miss you buddy

hugs

Betto Nunes

 
At 4:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rolf,
I'm currently visiting my brother in Berlin. I almost forgot how nice it is to have holidays - currently checking all the plenty of mails in an Internet Cafe.
I Hope you enjoy being far from home as much as I do! See you soon, have a good time.
Lüdl

 
At 9:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rolf how was the canoeing trip? Went back and adopted that dog we took up to Sheridan with us. Hope you're having a wonderful time. good luck and keep in touch Robert and Kirsten Hall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home