Thursday, December 14, 2006

Back in Switzerland

Hello

since Monday morning I`m back in switzerland! The airplane in Vancouver came 1.5 hours to late and so I hadn`t a connection in London. They put me on a waiting list for a other flight. but 5 hours later, they told me sorry no space. And so I had to stay for one night in the hotel hilton.
Next day i could take the flight on 7.15 am and I landed at 10.00 am in Switzerland. But my packege wasn`t there. The package came two days later.

It is a very special feeling to be home! I was a half year away but if I look back this looks very short!!
I appreciate all what I expirienced very much.

On monday Evaning I went for a dinner with friends from my house church. It is very nice to see my friends again.

If you would like to read about me then I would continue this Blog. Maybe with one letter in the months.

greets Rolf

5 Comments:

At 6:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rolf! nice to hear from you! (thanx for your mail by the way!)
i think it would be nice to meet once during x-mas time... perhaps we can go skiing - if there's enough snow...?

see ya soon! greetings

seppi

 
At 7:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rolf! Glad you made it home safe. I hope the airline put you up at the Hilton for free! Yes, continue writing but more than once a month! Robert

 
At 1:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rolf

I hope that your doing well and that life has returned to normal for you. We miss you very much back here in Vancouver. Are you enjoying your new job? I would love it if you would continue to write and keep us updated.

Miss you, take care
Elizabeth M.

 
At 7:24 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Hey dude.... now you´re in swwitzerland and you forgot your buddy here!> hunn
Man check your email and send me some emails....
miss you bro..
take care!!
and your english is very nice now.. maybe better than mine english!!

 
At 5:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concern Fresh Wind offers a invest money in building for different tariff plans. Now , overcame the recent financial crisis, increasingly began to wonder in which businesses invest money . According to conclusions of many of the leading the best analysts, one of the most real estate investment . It is well known Everyone knows that the construction of less exposed to the risk of falling prices, in addition a given that, construction has always been important and in demand, and will be in demand. Even the economic crisis did not recaptured removed the desire for people to buy their own property. Therefore, investment in construction will always remain relevant and profitable.

Fwit Biz - [url=https://fwit.biz]real estate investment[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home